Notice: Currently Glue must be compiled from source. These steps have been updated to show how to download and build Glue.
1 – Visual Studio 2019 or Newer
2 – MonoGame for Visual Studio
3 – .NET Core 3.0.1 for x86
You must have 3.0.1 installed even if you have a newer version installed.
1 – FlatRedBall NetStandard branch
2 – Gum (master branch)
To build Glue:
- Open Glue at <Git Root Directory>/FlatRedBall/FRBDK/Glue/Glue with All.sln. Note that this includes all plugins as well, so building this will give you a fully-featured Glue.
- To rebuild Glue with all plugins, select Build -> Build Solution in Visual Studio. Simply building the Glue project or running Glue will not build all plugins.
- Set GlueFormsCore as the StartUp Project
- Launch Glue from Visual Studio
- Glue should now be running
Having problems opening or running FlatRedBall projects? Check out the Troubleshooting Page.
Here’s some more options on getting or updating FlatRedBall:
Problems opening Glue projects? Try running a manual XNA installation: