Error loading pipeline assembly “C:\…\FlatRedBallXna4Template\Libraries\Xna4Pc\FlatRedBall.dll”.
If you are experiencing this or any other problem with assemblies loaded in the Content project:
- Navigate to the Libraries folder where the .dlls that your project links are located
- Right-click on the .dll that is causing problems
- Select “Properties”
- At the bottom of the properties window, look for a “Unblock” button. Click it.
- Click OK to apply changes
- Rebuild (not just build, but rebuild) your project.
c:\PROJECT PATH : error : Could not load type ‘Microsoft.Build.Framework.IProjectElement’ from assembly ‘Microsoft.Build.Framework, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’.
The global assembly cache is not finding Microsoft.Build.Framework. Instructions for fixing it can be found here: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/94979/cannot-open-any-projects-in-solution-after-install.html