Glue is not just a tool to help you make games. At FlatRedBall we view Glue as a development platform. This means we’re working to make it more open. One way of opening Glue is through a MEF-based plugin system. If you’re not familiar with MEF, don’t worry – the tutorials below will get you up to speed in no time!
- 01 - Introduction to Glue Plugins
- 02 - Creating a Plugin Project
- 03 - Creating a Plugin Class
- 04 – Adding UI to Glue
- 05 - Glue Plugins and MVVM
- 06 - Creating a NamedObjectSave Editing Plugin
- Glue:Plugins:Tutorials:The parts of a plugin
- Glue:Plugins:Tutorials:Adding files to a project
- Glue:Plugins:Tutorials:Exporting a plugin
These tutorials are outdated and may not fully work, but are kept here until new tutorials are written.
- What can I do with Plugins?
- Creating a simple plugin
- The parts of a plugin
- Creating a Windows Forms (winforms) plugin
- Exporting a plugin
- Adding files to a project