Updated November 22, 2015
- Plugin now properly closes its tabs when the project closes.
Update July 15, 2015
- Added scrollbars to the tileset preview window.
Update June 26, 2015
- Fixed bug where tilesets wouldn’t get saved when changing names or adding properties.
Update June 16, 2015
- Improved tile rotation support
Update May 9, 2015
- Added support for TileShapeCollection solid collisions vs. Circle and Polygon
Updated May 7, 2015
- Improved handling of CopyImages = false – the images are now kept in their original location.
- Fixed bug where changing command line parameters wouldn’t update the file itself
- Fixed bug where changing command line parameters wouldn’t save the .glux
- Image copying now attempts 5 times on failure in case it’s locked by another image copy
- Image copying now checks dates, which will eliminate continual copy loops and will improve performance
Updated April 28, 2015
- Generate fully-qualified names for classes since Glue generated code no longer has using statements.
Updated April 17, 2015
- Updated to latest change where Model namespace and all contained objects have been removed
- Fixed a bug where animations would not get generated correctly if running in a locale where the ‘,’ character is used as a decimal separator.
Updated April 11, 2015
- Updated to latest TMX->SCNX conversion which used to crash if individual images were used per-tile. Now an error message is printed
Updated March 30, 2015
- Updated to removal of the XnaInitialize event which caused the plugin to crash.
Updated February 26, 2015
- Updated to latest Glue build which defines the core Gum .dlls instead of requiring plugins to do it.
Updated January 22, 2015
- Fixed crash bug when generating object TMX with no objects.
Updated January 18, 2015
- Fixed lots of bugs with animation.
Updated January 17, 2015
- Fixed various crashes and less-than-helpful errors occurring when a .tmx file uses an external tileset that can’t be found.
- Fixed external tileset references being made incorrectly when two .tmx files are in different folders.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of entities
Updated January 15, 2015
- Updated to the breaking Task changes in Glue, to make everything async but run in series.
Updated Decmeber 29, 2014
- Now works for Windows RT projects
Updated Decmeber 22, 2014
- Improved support for picking tile set from other map
- Fixed (I think) a weird texture coordinate bug in tile maps.
Updated November 20, 2014
- Added improved creation of .shcx files from TMX. Now supports rotation and circles/ovals.
Updated November 11, 2014
Updated October 22, 2014
- Added support for new animations in Tiled 0.10.x
- Added functionality that automatically assigns names to tiles in tile sets when the user adds properties but doesn’t name them. This makes working with animations easier.
- Fixed bug where plugin would ask you about tileset properties when selecting a .tsx
- Added UI to specify tile dimensions when creating a new TMX file through the level UI.
Updated October 5, 2014
- Fixed bug where maps wouldn’t work properly with z buffering. The reason for this was layers were offset and contained quads were also offset.
Updated September 8, 2014
- Improvements to level creation.
Updated July 11, 2014
- .exe builders are added right when a project is loaded instead of after. This means that files which are built will no longer try to build before the .exe is there to handle the build.
- Changing a .tsx file will result in all TMX files using it being rebuilt.
Updated May 22, 2014
- Updated to latest renderer code so it can coexist with latest Gum plugin.
Updated May 9, 2014
- Embedded code no longer uses SpriteEditorScene – it instead uses SceneSave to remove warnings from the project.
Updated April 8, 2014
- TILB files now obey Z value offsets
- Fixed TileShapeCollection not having a Name property – this is needed for Glue generation, and is useful to have for debugging anyway.
Updated March 24, 2014
- Fixed bug where new projects would be broken because of missing TileInfo class.
- Lots of new functionality for shared TSX files. More to come here.
Updated February 24, 2014
- Added support for .tilb files to contain layer name information. The resulting MapDrawableBatch will now have Layers which match the names of the Layers in Tiled.
- MapDrawableBatch now stores its Layers in a PositionedObjectList. This means that calling Destroy on an individual Layer will now remove it from the MapDrawableBatch.
- Added TileShapeCollection.CollideAgainst – one override for AxisAlignedRectangle and one for Circle
- TileShapeCollection is now smarter about sorting.
Updated February 23, 2014
- Added support for editing/saving external tileset files (.tsx)
Updated February 14, 2014
- Plugin now properly tracks file references for .tilb files.
- Plugin adds TileShapeCollection as a possible object type to Glue so you can instantiate TileShapeCollections through Glue as an object in a Screen.
Updated February 10, 2014
- Fixed a crash issue related to a missing .dll
Update February 7, 2014
- Standardized the Name and HasCollision properties by making the plugin UI
- Fixed a few more issues with calculating the # of tiles wide of a tile set
Updated January 26, 2013
- CSVs will now be generated with rows for every tile whether it has a Name or not. If not, then it will apply a default name to it.
- Fixed a bug where “Name (required)” and “Name (string)” were not recognized as the same key in the CSV converter.
- Fixed a bug where .scnx files would be generated incorrectly because of the wrong calculated tile width. This was happening because margin wasn’t being subtracted from left and right sides.
- Fixed some issues with how tilesets were displayed in the tileset visualizer in Glue.
Updated December 30, 2013:
- Added to the latest TMX to SCNX:
- Added support for copyimages=false
Updated October 16, 2013:
- Updated to the latest TMX to SCNX converter which supports terrain functionality.
Updated October 3, 2013:
- Fixed a number of rendering offset issues.
- Fixed a bug where properties wouldn’t show up on any tilesets after the first.
- Updated to the latest Gum rendering engine which fixes various minor bugs.
Updated September 1, 2013:
- Added TileShapeCollection – a object specifically made for tile based collision to address snagging, provide a simpler interface, and significantly improved performance over using a ShapeCollection for tile based collision.
Updated August 18, 2013:
- Improved error reporting when a tile map references a missing file.
- Fixed crash occurring when a tile map references a missing file.
- Fixed startup error caused by the latest rendering library.
Updated June 8, 2013:
- Added TMX to NNTX support for this plugin. It was forgotten, and a bug on redmine reminded me.
Updated June 5, 2013:
- Removed debug code causing a crash.
- Added the .tmx as an embedded resource to be used when adding a new tmx file through right-click Glue.
Updated June 4, 2013:
- Fixed some types not showing up when creating a new file.
Updated May 8, 2013:
- Uses the latest Glue fixes to re-enable output on both successful and failed conversions.
- Adds support for new TILB file which can be loaded into a LayeredTileMap. This reduces file sizes to 1/33 of previous sizes, and load times are much faster.
Update April 14, 2013:
- The MapDrawableBatch no longer applies Z values to contained objects. The reason for this is the Z value of the entire IDB itself should be used. This allows it to sort the same with both z buffered and ordered objects.
Update January 19, 2013:
- Updated to the latest TMX converter which fixes lots of bugs
- Added new editor allowing you to view properties on tilesheets (editing will be coming)
- Added new editor allowing you to view and edit properties on layers
Update December 22, 2012:
- Each layer in the LayeredTileMap now updates its position according to the entire map. This allows the map to be moved around by using its X,Y,Z
- Fixed a problem where each layer was not properly ordering – related to the fix above.